Deluxe Banjara bag “Pink Love”
An overload of Uniqueness! The Banjara bag “Pink Love” is not only a colorful eye-catcher, but also a handmade item. The bag, made in Rajasthan, India, has been brought to life from hand-embroidered and antique textiles from the nomadic Banjara tribe. The Banjara tribe has its origin in northern India with roots in Afghanistan and Mewar.
The Banjara tribe were nomadic people, today they live as farmers and gypsies in northern India’s villages. The women are still known for the most intricate and magnificent embroidery in all of India.
Some of the materials come from the provinces of Gujarat or Rajasthan and are over 50 years old.
The bag was made with great attention to detail and under fair working conditions.
Due to its long history. The bag can have small irregularities. The upcycled bag gives every look an special note and brings a lot of joy into everyday life with its wide range of colors. For strolling in the city, on the way to work or to university – the bag “Blue Flowers” is a long-term and wonderful companion that easily carries all your daily essentials.
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 36-54cm x 35cm x 19cm .The shape (and width) of the bag can be changed by push buttons on the side.
• high-quality and hand-embroidered upper material, upcycled from antique textiles of the nomadic tribe Banjara
• spacious main compartment closes with a zipper
• two inside pockets , one to close with zipper
• two hard-wearing handles 48cm
• fine cotton lining