Creative upcycling and cool design! The handmade XL shopper “PRIMAFLOUR” is not only a cool eye-catcher, but also a sustainable and unique piece. The bags are recycled from plastic sacks that were used to transport wheat and rice
in Sri Lanka. The printed sacks are made into a bag with high quality cotton lining in a fairly produced work process. The straps and zipper are in contrast with the outer fabric and give the item an exciting finish.
Whether for shopping, work or university – the XL Shopper “PRIMAFLOUR” has room and weight for all the big and small daily essentials. Complete your look with a touch of Asia and a huge dose of uniqueness!
We visited the small family business in Sri Lanka that produces these sustainable bags with great attention to detail. The entire manufacturing process is vegan, fair and familiar. We are very happy about the
cooperation and are convinced that the bags will also be loved on the western globe.
● Sizes: height: 44 cm • width: 49 cm • depth: 10 cm | handles : 75 cm length
● high quality and durable upper material, upcycled from used rice – and wheatbags
● spacious main compartment closable by zipper
● two cotton handles
● fine printed cotton lining
● easy care surface and durable