Banjara Bag ” RED SPRING”
An overload of Uniqueness! The Banjara bag “Red Spring” is not only a colorful eye-catcher, but also a handmade item. The bag, made in Rajasthan, India, has been brought to life from hand-embroidered and antique textiles from the nomadic Banjara tribe. The Banjara tribe has its origin in northern India with roots in Afghanistan and Mewar.
The Banjara tribe were nomadic people, today they live as farmers and gypsies in northern India’s villages. The women are still known for the most intricate and magnificent embroidery in all of India.
Some of the materials come from the provinces of Gujarat or Rajasthan and are over 50 years old.
The bag was made with great attention to detail and under fair working conditions.
Due to its long history. The bag can have small irregularities. The upcycled bag gives every look an special note and brings a lot of joy into everyday life with its wide range of colors. For strolling in the city, on the way to work or to university – the bag “Red Apring” is a long-term and wonderful companion that easily carries all your daily essentials.
• Dimensions : 50cm x 35cm.
• Hand embroidered and decorated with old Indian coins and mirrors.
• spacious main compartment closes with a zipper
• can be closed with a zipper , inside pocket with zipper
• two hard-wearing handles 48cm
• Lining made of light lilac-colored cotton that is slightly discolored, which is why we offer the bag in a reduced price